Friday, December 17, 2010

So strange I had to look it up

I keep seeing TV commercials for something called Smoke Assist, and the TV commercial seem so silly and weird that I had to look it up to see what it was all about. Apparently you get something that looks like a cigarette, but instead of smoking nicotine you only smoke water vapor. On one hand it would be a lot better to just be smoking water vapor rather than nicotine, but if it were me, I would feel really silly smoking a "fake" cigarette at the office or in a no-smoking establishment. I can only imagine the looks that others would give you. Still, though, I would much rather have people smoking water vapor than nicotine, so if this helped someone kick the nicotine habit, I would be all for it, even if it looked strange.

I don't understand the addiction to nicotine since I've never been a smoker, but I know that it truly is an addiction that is hard to quit once you are hooked.

Here is the link for the website (and it plays the hokey TV commercial for you):
http://www.smokeassist.com/?MID=633729

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...