Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Backyard ball

Last Thursday was abnormally cool and cloudy for late May, but my nieces really wanted to play baseball, so they didn't seem to mind the chilly conditions. (Several of my nieces have recently gotten baseball gloves, so they were eager to try them out with their Uncle Brett and cousins.) 

I enjoyed watching the action from inside, although it would've been a blast to actually be able to join in on the fun. It's hard when there are so many things I'd like to do, but can't. At least I  was able to cheer everyone else on, though! 

  

1 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

How fun! They are all so sweet.

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...