Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Every day's a good day for the movies

Yesterday my sister Chandra was off work for Memorial Day, so she and I went to the movies. We were planning on seeing a double feature, but the first movie we wanted to see, Something Borrowed, was canceled for some reason. I was quite disappointed because I really wanted to see it, but at least we were still able to see the other movie that we'd planned on (Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides).  
This movie is the fourth installment in the Pirates of the Caribbean series, and I enjoyed it. It definitely wasn't as good as the first movie, so don't go to the movies expecting it to top or surpass the first one, but know that you will be entertained.

I think Johnny Depp does such a good job playing "Captian Jack Sparrow." He's so funny!

1 comments:

Tiffany P said...

I saw Pirates 4 also...it was very good! I loved the mermaids :)

Hopefully you'll get another chance to see Something Borrowed, at least when it comes out on DVD! I saw that one in theaters and it was great as well! :)

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...