Wednesday, February 29, 2012

David; Two Months Old!

Here are some pictures of my nephew David. He's now two months old and getting bigger and cuter with each passing day! He just smiles and smiles all the time and is (usually) so calm and happy. He looked especially cute yesterday, so I just had to get a few pictures of him.
Here are a few pictures of Amy from last week. She had to go into time out for throwing toys, and when she came back she was a disheveled mess with tear stained cheeks. One arm out of her shirt and her pigtails were askew, but she quickly stopped crying and was all smiles again. She looked so cute with her arm out of its sleeve, so we had to take a picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...