Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Downton Abbey"

One of my favorite shows on TV right now is Downton Abbey. I watched the first season last year after my friend Kellie told me how much she liked it. I watched it via Netflix's website in a matter of just a few days and I was instantly hooked. When I heard that season two of Downton Abbey would be starting in January I decided to buy the first season so that I could watch it again to refresh my memory as to what had happened so that I could be prepared for the second season. My mom expressed interest in the show, so we started watching it over dinner each night. (My mom doesn't really care for TV and movies, so her expressing interest in watching it really says something about it!)
Season two ended last Sunday, so now I'm in withdrawal; I can't wait to see what will happen in the next season! I'll have to wait a while, though, because season three doesn't show in England until September of this year, so it will most likely be January 2013 before season three shows here in the United States. This show is so good! It's really well done and I highly recommend it to everyone!
I'm including some still shots from the show so that you can see how pretty it is:

6 comments:

*Elizabeth* said...

I have wanted to watch this so bad - I may need to borrow your season 1 videos. Andrew and I love watching BBC productions. We have quite a few favorites. Sherlock (if you want suspense) and then a couple of Dicken's books made into shows...they are awesome.

jo said...

I am so glad you got to watch Downton, it's a brilliant show isn't it? I would also recommend Sherlock. we loved that too. x

Shawni said...

I just had to drop by and say hi and thank you so much for your kind, good, sweet comments on my blog. You are so positive and such a light dealing with such tough stuff! Anyway, I wanted to thank you so much for your kind example. Much love, Shawni

Kellie said...

I miss it already, too! Soooo good!

Anonymous said...

I love Downton Abbey too! I'm crazy about the fabulous costumes they wear.

Jen@Because I can said...

I really need to watch this too. Everyone raves about it. So, can I get in line to borrow it from you too? :)

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...