Thursday, April 7, 2011

Convenient way to follow

I have an easy, convenient way for you to stay up to date on my blog, which is especially nice for people who are busy and might not have time to log on to my blog every day. If you look at the upper, right-hand side of the page under my bio, you'll see something that says "follow by e-mail." If you enter your e-mail address, you will "subscribe" to my blog and be sent an e-mail on the days I write a new post . The contents of that post and any pictures will be included in the e-mail.

Subscribing to my blog is completely confidential, so you don't have to worry about spam getting sent to your e-mail address or anything like that, and it's easy to cancel if you don't like it by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the e-mail. Anyway, this is just a suggestion of something you can do to ensure you don't miss any of my posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...