Friday, April 29, 2011

The royal wedding, part 2

I'm feeling a little tired right now, but that's because I got up at 5 AM to watch CNN's live coverage of the royal wedding. I have to admit I was excited to see Kate's dress, and I was not disappointed. It was beautiful! I love dresses with lace sleeves. It's more modest than a strapless dress, and I think it looks so elegant. Maybe this sort of dress will become more popular now that Kate has done it. I hope so, because so many women wear strapless dresses, and to be perfectly honest, most women don't look all that great showing so much skin. It's just not flattering on most women's figures. 

Here are some of my favorite pictures of the wedding:
Kate's sister, Pippa, was the maid of honor and I loved her dress as well. It looked great on her figure, and it was nice to see how beautiful a dress can be, even if your shoulders are covered.

2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

The wedding was a fairy tale! Yes she is beautiful. The dress was gorgeous.

Drew Watts said...

Wow this royal wedding was really fabulous. She is so pretty and I really liked her outfit. I am a fan of royal themed weddings and would be using this theme for our own ceremony that is going to be held in next month. Could you please suggest suitable NYC wedding venues?

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...