Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dirty mouth?

When I find a new product that I think is impressive, I like to tell others about it. Several weeks ago I was watching Nightline, and I saw a story about something called an OraBrush. Any dentist will tell you that it's just as important to brush your tongue as it is to brush your teeth. This special brush is an awesome tongue cleaner! It's way better than brushing your tongue with the bristles of your toothbrush, and it beats the tongue cleaners that are on the back of toothbrushes these days. (Although brushing your tongue with anything is better than brushing it with nothing!)

The best thing about it is that you can try the first one for FREE, although you do have to pay for shipping and handling ($3.99) but I think it's worth it! Here's the link to the OraBrush website: http://www.youtube.com/user/curebadbreath#g/c/ed0069b4b91e9049

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...