Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gaga for AC

Today I'm jealous of Lady Gaga and here's why:I was watching 60 Minutes tonight and Anderson Cooper interviewed Lady Gaga. At the risk of gushing, I love Anderson Cooper so much! I feel like I'm back in eighth grade again when I had a huge crush on Leonardo DiCaprio! Anderson Cooper is such a good journalist. I love watching him interview people on his show because he doesn't take flak from anyone and he always calls them out when they're being less than truthful. He's really witty and funny and he always makes me laugh. I especially like it when he fills in for Regis Philbin on Live with Regis and Kelly. Kelly Ripa is also one of my favorite people, and the chemistry between the two of them is fun to watch. It's always a good day when I can start it out with Kelly Ripa and Anderson Cooper!

If I were ever to be interviewed by anyone, I would definitely want it to be Anderson. And I would love to turn the tables and interview him because I have some questions I'd like him to answer। This is just another one of my pipe dreams! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...