Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A humorous way to remind you

My mom saw this on the internet and told me about it. When I saw the picture for myself I knew I had to use it on my blog. My mom and I are both huge supporters of not using your cell phone while you are driving (especially for the purpose of texting) because it's just so dangerous! This is something that is especially near and dear to my heart since I was paralyzed in a car accident when a distracted driver ran a red light and hit me. I don't know if she was using her cell phone, but either way, not using your phone behind the wheel is a good policy for everyone to follow!

Face it, there isn't any phone call or text message that is more important than your life, or someone else's life. You're really going to kick yourself if you get in an accident, total your car, or worse!

1 comments:

Cinoda said...

Great sign. I have a friend who texts me when she knows I am driving. Drives me crazy. Last time I pulled over to the side of the road since I was out of town thinking it was an emergency. Nope....

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...