Monday, February 7, 2011

Night out with friends

This past Saturday night I was able to go out and do something with my friends. It seems like it's been a long time since I've gotten out! My sister Chandra and I, along with our sister Laura and her husband Brett went to our friends David and Karen's house for dinner. We got Chinese food (one of my favorite things to eat!) and my sister Laura made a new cake for dessert. It was some sort of chocolate lovers cake with chocolate buttercream frosting and a chocolate ganache as well. We had a great time and it was so nice to get out and visit with friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...