Saturday, February 12, 2011

What a lift!

On Thursday morning my hairdresser Vera came over to do my hair – highlights and a haircut. My mom and I have been going to Vera since 2000, when I was a junior in high school. She is awesome! She always tries so hard to do just what I want. I'm so grateful that she's willing to come over to my house to do my hair because I don't know how I would get it done otherwise. It would be impossible to get my hair done at the salon since my head is smushed against the head rest on my wheelchair and I can't get out of my chair, either. Getting my hair done is something that's really important to me and it's something that makes me feel normal. Getting your hair done gives you such a lift! Thank you Vera for being so awesome!

1 comments:

Vera said...

Heather, I am so glad you like your hair! I always love getting to come to your house and visit with you! Vera

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...